BRS Special Edition ApexEL

  • Thread starter Thread starter shadow1013
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
^^^^^^^^^^^^^What he said!
 
Ryan said in their live stream this week that it probably wont happen again unless Neptune decides to make it available to all their distributors and vendors. We can only hope that they will!
 
@pitcariboo is right. It's really up to Neptune if/when they bring it back. If they do, I'll likely be re-branded as something other than the BRS Special Edition and available to all vendors, not just BRS.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new