BRS website working for you? Not me...

Hey Reefin' Rumors,
Sorry for the late reply; it looks like you may have tagged another R2R user. Anyway, we're happy to help in any way we can! Can you please describe the issues you're having? Are you having problems signing in, checking out, viewing products, or something else? Once we have an idea of the issue at hand, we'll be better able to look into why it's happening, and ultimately, a solution.
 
Last edited:
Hey @reefin' Rumors,
Sorry for the late reply; it looks like you may have tagged another R2R user. Anyway, we're happy to help in any way we can! Can you please describe the issues you're having? Are you having problems signing in, checking out, viewing products, or something else? Once we have an idea of the issue at hand, we'll be better able to look into why it's happening, and ultimately, a solution.
Thanks for getting back to me...I can get to the website but all add to cart buttons are light blue not dark blue and they don’t work no matter how hard I push...lol.
The 3 bar “supply/product” button is also a “no-go”. Can’t even sign in either. Crazy stuff, basically it’s just not working. I have cleared my cache and cookies but still not working. I can get on every other “marine/saltwater” vendor website except BRS!! I have an “account” and have purchased a small amount. I have a wishlist and a cart with items but as I’ve explained the website is not functioning on my end. Been surfing BRS website for the last 6 months with no problems at all and now all of a sudden no waves to surf on BRS website.
 
Thanks for getting back to me...I can get to the website but all add to cart buttons are light blue not dark blue and they don’t work no matter how hard I push...lol.
The 3 bar “supply/product” button is also a “no-go”. Can’t even sign in either. Crazy stuff, basically it’s just not working. I have cleared my cache and cookies but still not working. I can get on every other “marine/saltwater” vendor website except BRS!! I have an “account” and have purchased a small amount. I have a wishlist and a cart with items but as I’ve explained the website is not functioning on my end. Been surfing BRS website for the last 6 months with no problems at all and now all of a sudden no waves to surf on BRS website.

Thank you for the info! I'm having our team look into this right now. In the mean time, if there is something that you need to order asap, our customer service team is standing by and able to help place an order over the phone if necessary.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new