Brstv warranty for rodi question

  • Thread starter Thread starter efish
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

efish

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 26, 2022
Messages
226
Reaction score
72
Location
Somewhere
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My 4 stage rodi system fell right on its nozzle today, it is 30ish days old will brstv warranty cover this? If anyone knows if I can fix this myself that would be optimal. I still cannot believe how many stupid mistakes I've made since joing this hobby

20221021_174044.jpg
 
Yeah it just need to unscrew and screw new elbow in
Contact BRS they will send you replacement elbow right away.

I have a few if you want I will send it.
But take it from BRS they will love to help you.
It's their in-house brand. Those guys are so gracious even in 2 years they will help you
 
Yeah it just need to unscrew and screw new elbow in
Contact BRS they will send you replacement elbow right away.

I have a few if you want I will send it.
But take it from BRS they will love to help you.
It's their in-house brand. Those guys are so gracious even in 2 years they will help you
OH THATS GREAT THANKS! at least one of my problems is easy to solve thank you!
 
Yeah it just need to unscrew and screw new elbow in
Contact BRS they will send you replacement elbow right away.

I have a few if you want I will send it.
But take it from BRS they will love to help you.
It's their in-house brand. Those guys are so gracious even in 2 years they will help you
I have a question... how do I unscrew the broken elbow valve? It's the valve that connects to the blue hose
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new