Bryopsis fishless

GinoGino

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 28, 2018
Messages
165
Reaction score
65
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have a frag tank that’s been setup for about 5-7 years. Have a few colonies (stylo and a Duncan) that I want to transfer

Have no fish in the system. How do I tackle bryopsis? Had it for a couple years.. it’s bad but not terrible. Corals all look good. I want to transfer these colonies over to my display tank, but obviously don’t want to transfer any bryopsis with them

Any suggestions that wouldn’t stress the corals or bacteria? Thanks!
 
“Any suggestions that wouldn’t stress the corals or bacteria? Thanks!“

Not sure about stress free: HOWEVER,

I would bath frags for 10 minutes in a 10% solution of 3% peroxide
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new