• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

BSA Corals

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

larangcon

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just received my order from BSA Corals, easy to deal with, prompt response and the corals are bigger than the usual 1/2" frags, the ones I received looked like mini colonies with freebies. The freebies I received are new released does not even have a name yet and this frags are hot!!! It will be a sleeper of the frag and might be the best of the lot.
Give BSA Corals and email they will do their best to give you the corals that you are looking for, I will definitely order again, the corals are so nice I can't wait to order again. Try BSA Corals you will not regret it.

joshkirkland83

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just received my order from BSA Corals, easy to deal with, prompt response and the corals are bigger than the usual 1/2" frags, the ones I received looked like mini colonies with freebies. The freebies I received are new released does not even have a name yet and this frags are hot!!! It will be a sleeper of the frag and might be the best of the lot.
Give BSA Corals and email they will do their best to give you the corals that you are looking for, I will definitely order again, the corals are so nice I can't wait to order again. Try BSA Corals you will not regret it.
Pics

OP
OP
larangcon

larangcon

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

The color on this picture does not do justice for this coral, it has a pastel peach orange body and with slightly yellow tips which might grow brighter in time, it also has red polyps which is always a plus and did I mentioned this is the freebie, unrealistic already my favorite
image.jpg

BSA Corals

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The color on this picture does not do justice for this coral, it has a pastel peach orange body and with slightly yellow tips which might grow brighter in time, it also has red polyps which is always a plus and did I mentioned this is the freebie, unrealistic already my favorite
image.jpg

That is going to get way better ;)

OP
OP
larangcon

larangcon

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bro, I can't even stop looking at it, I also forgot beside some yellow I can see a slight blue ring around the tip.
Liking this coral more and more.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 39 24.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 54 33.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 49 30.4%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.5%
Back