BSA Corals

doodledreads

View Badges
Reaction score
I recently purchased some rainbow chalice frags from @BSA Corals and since I couldn't decide on which to pick (Ben has an amazing collection and I liked all of them), I let Ben pick them for me. He went above and beyond and I cannot take my eyes off those chalice frags he sent me! I usually always felt I overpaid for corals online, but Ben actually might have undercharged me for them lol.

I would highly recomend BSA corals if you are looking for any high end corals.

Best reef aquarium LED lighting

Birddog

Hooked on Reefing
View Badges
Reaction score
I recently purchased some rainbow chalice frags from @BSA Corals and since I couldn't decide on which to pick (Ben has an amazing collection and I liked all of them), I let Ben pick them for me. He went above and beyond and I cannot take my eyes off those chalice frags he sent me! I usually always felt I overpaid for corals online, but Ben actually might have undercharged me for them lol.

I would highly recomend BSA corals if you are looking for any high end corals.
I picked up this from Ben a while back. It was tiny when I got it, and I kept it under a rock ledge where it didn’t receive a lot of light or attention. I’ve had it at the front of my tank in full light for several months now, and it receives an occasional feeding. Just took the photo a few moments ago and my lights are cycling down for the day and pretty blue (sorry).

A72771A0-291F-40AB-8087-18D0C77E0E83.jpeg

Do you have a local "hobby" friend you can call on when you need them?

• YES

Votes: 243 37.5%
  • No

Votes: 120 18.5%
  • I wish!

Votes: 285 44.0%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Premium Algae Scrubbers from Turbo's Aquatics!