BSA, You made my day!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter blkhawk10
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

blkhawk10

Big U G baby!
View Badges
Joined
Jul 3, 2010
Messages
469
Reaction score
85
Location
Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
I just got a bounce from BSA corals today and it puts a smile on my face from ear to ear...good communication, nice easy transaction, fast shipment everything that makes buying a coral a good experience!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new