BTA - Curious

  • Thread starter Thread starter Servopkg
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Servopkg

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 31, 2020
Messages
127
Reaction score
81
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi dosed vibrant (1mL) and BTA shrunk back to minimal and hiding in the rock. Is that usual for bta to shrink like that under full light? It is my second week dosing vibrant to try and rid a cyno outbreak in my tank,
 
Mine come out in full light the more light the better for BTA's. they like stable tanks so the vibrant's the issue.
 
Mine come out in full light the more light the better for BTA's. they like stable tanks so the vibrant's the issue.
Thank you! I sure hope i'm not hurting the poor guy. I'll have to consider if the vibrant is necessary to continue or should I try something else. My pulsing Xenia doesn't seem to care about vibrant, fish/inverts are fine too, just the BTA is affected.
 
He may get use to it . they are sensitive to changes
I have a AI Prime HD LED on my tank.... I have moonlight, curious if you use moonlight with your BTA? I have it on slightly, 5% all night.
 
Ive never had an issue with vibrant and bta's.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new