Bta in mp60

Artimusclyde1974

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got a bta 2 days ago attached to a rock
It moved under my rock work the first night and in the morning it had come out
Then the next night it must have let go cuz it got cought in my mp60 the mp60 is 10” away from all rock work so it had to be floating to reach it :/

in any case I woke up 2 4 peices of bta 2 where jelly one was deflated and the pother was extended and moving
Well needless to say they all are goners today :( I’m really upset and my wife said to bad they don’t have a cover for the fan.... and I yelled fxxx! Excuse my language I remembered the foam cover the mp60 came with... way to late of course:(
Well now I’m really bummed and want to know any and every thing I need to know about keeping any nems out of fans or over flows
Iv had bta b4 I moved and it was perfect never moved or any thing so I never thought about this issue that was in a 12 gallon tank now I have a 170 gallon and thought it even less an issue
Plz any help I’d like to keep my over flow safe while also making sure it functions and dosnt look horrible

OP
OP
Artimusclyde1974

Artimusclyde1974

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That’s what I was scared of
But it cleared up 1 hr after cleaning the nem out and a day later I am at 0 ammonia nitrites 0 and nitrates 5 my skimmer pulled aloooot out really fast

and all my coral sps and softies are open and happy no issues

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 32 17.8%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 31 17.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 33 18.3%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 76 42.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.4%
Back