BTA just enveloped himself

TangerineSpeedo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
On the opposite side of the coin, to the original poster, I have never waited for my tank to mature to add an anemone. But I have great lighting, always some sort of live rock and great flow. I just don't get this "your tank is too new". I am not saying that "they" do not have a valid point, but it never has been an issue for me, so it is hard for me to understand.
You just have to understand what your animal needs to thrive and provide it for them. Maybe this is why Anemones do not do well with new reefers.
BTW I need some Revolution for a 20lb cat...

Jekyl

GSP is the devil and clowns are bad pets
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
On the opposite side of the coin, to the original poster, I have never waited for my tank to mature to add an anemone. But I have great lighting, always some sort of live rock and great flow. I just don't get this "your tank is too new". I am not saying that "they" do not have a valid point, but it never has been an issue for me, so it is hard for me to understand.
You just have to understand what your animal needs to thrive and provide it for them. Maybe this is why Anemones do not do well with new reefers.
BTW I need some Revolution for a 20lb cat...
The saying isn't the same to someone with their first tank vs someone who has had many. Hence the exceptions to the rule.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 55 40.1%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 29 21.2%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 35.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.6%
Back