BTA like whites or blue lights?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nachopapa
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Nachopapa

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 17, 2021
Messages
52
Reaction score
45
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I run Red Sea 3x160s with 60% blue 20%white … do BTAs need more of one or the other or even mix of both?
I’ve had the bta for a month now and he’s slowly made his way higher in the tank and I started to wonder if I needed to add more whites to the mix.
 
No your mix is fine. I run 12% blue and 1 % white and BRTA,s are growing like weeds
 
I run 50% blue and 10% white on my light and I have a pandemic of anemones in my tank
 
20210924_205630.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new