BTA no light how long?

  • Thread starter Thread starter parvicrazy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

parvicrazy

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 2, 2019
Messages
39
Reaction score
10
Location
Los Angeles
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,
My aquarium light stopped working and I am currently in communication with Red Sea to figure out how to resolve the issue. I anticipate my reef will be without light for a few days.

How long will a BTA be ok without light? I’m considering reaching out to a trusted LFS to see if they will take care of it, but I’m not sure if the stress of transporting and acclimating the anemone several times is better or worse than a few days without light.

Thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 48 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new