BTA Shipping

mthurston0001

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 9, 2021
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I made an order for a BTA and had it shipped to me for the first time. It came attached to a frag plug. Are they normally shipped this way? It was closed when I opened the box and has been for about a week now. I'm not sure if something happened during shipping.

16205964926085282038942588683333.jpg
 
Well that explains it. Ive never seen a deflated anemone. I knew the other looked like a cyphastrea but I didn't get a label or anything. I'd like to think the shipment just got the shipping label mixed up. The seller has promised to send a BTA this week. Guess we'll see how this goes...
 
Well that explains it. Ive never seen a deflated anemone. I knew the other looked like a cyphastrea but I didn't get a label or anything. I'd like to think the shipment just got the shipping label mixed up. The seller has promised to send a BTA this week. Guess we'll see how this goes...
Great seller !
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new