BTA split, first for me. One part now in super high flow

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kato
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Kato

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 11, 2020
Messages
175
Reaction score
220
Location
EU
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Perhaps very common for others, but first time it happened here. Quite excited. Feed it mysis once weekly. My clowns are not hosting in it. Only had it for 1,5 months. Tank is 5 months old, reefer 350. While had my share of things to deal with (dry rock), I think I have it under control and good growth all around. Tank is in the EU and I dose approx 30ml of All-for-reef (1part) daily (Ghl doser 2.1). Plus various bacteria strains from TM.

One part of the BTA went up in the corner right in front of the Gyre. We'll see what it does in the next 24 hours. Other part down by the rocks. Happened overnight.

IMG_0588.JPG


Few FTS
IMG_0594.JPG


IMG_0590.JPG
 
Nice tank! Is that Reefer 350? I am doing a build on Reefer 250 now. You don't use lid at all?
 
Thank you. Yeah reefer 350. No lid. Had one 'incident'. Walked into my office too quickly (running) and the blue tang got scared and jumped out. Put it back in :). Other than that, no issues.
 
Thanks, indeed. It still surprises me just how far the 'nems can travel in a day.
 
And it split again. Now I have 3 BTAs. Nice.
 
Not a picture of the BTA baby but just interesting to see the Coraline progress in what 3 months (see picture in first post)

IMG_0721.JPG


Tank still doing good I think. Most acro's grow fine, others a bit stalled
Image-1.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new