Understanding pH in Reef Tanks: Part One

IMG_7696.jpeg


Just want to understand that little lag/change in delta from 4pm-6pm

It might coincide with my whites going off and shifting to more of a blue spectrum.

I also shift the way my pumps function from pulse to constant.

Any ideas on what’s driving it and should I change anything???

The pH peak usually lags the brightness peak, just like the warmest part of the day is not usually noon, but a time in the afternoon.
 
Following up on this earlier comment of mine, I had my revenge while on a recent trip to California.

When trying to board a Jet Blue flight, my phone worked perfectly for the boarding pass scan. My wife could not get hers to scan until the attendant told her that her screen was too dim and had to be turned up to work properly, which it then did. lol
The problem with my phone is my not eyes, it’s that my arms are not long enough to get it into focus
 
Following up on this earlier comment of mine, I had my revenge while on a recent trip to California.

When trying to board a Jet Blue flight, my phone worked perfectly for the boarding pass scan. My wife could not get hers to scan until the attendant told her that her screen was too dim and had to be turned up to work properly, which it then did. lol
You won, but at the cost of a shorter battery lifespan and poor eyesight. lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new