BTA tank mates

doubleO

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have a 32G BioCube with an AI Prime HD with 2 designer Clownfish, Helfrichi Firefish, and a Swissguard Basslet. I’ve read some contradicting statements on if you can have fish other than clowns with BTA’s or not.

I also have a fluval 13.5 Gal with 1 designer clown and a yellow clown goby with Hammer, Zoas, and Duncan coral. Is this tank to small to get a BTA if I remove all existing coral? (I would upgrade the light to a AI Prime HD before getting one).

Jekyl

GSP is the devil and clowns are bad pets
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have a 32G BioCube with an AI Prime HD with 2 designer Clownfish, Helfrichi Firefish, and a Swissguard Basslet. I’ve read some contradicting statements on if you can have fish other than clowns with BTA’s or not.

I also have a fluval 13.5 Gal with 1 designer clown and a yellow clown goby with Hammer, Zoas, and Duncan coral. Is this tank to small to get a BTA if I remove all existing coral? (I would upgrade the light to a AI Prime HD before getting one).
BTA aren't anything to worry about when it comes to fish.

BlennyTime

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BTAs will really only go after sick or injured fish. They are fine with normal fish.

The concern with corals would be them moving and stinging the corals, they will kill pretty much any coral. If they are in a spot they are happy though, they don't tend to move.

There's really no minimum tank size.

Back