BTA vs Torch

  • Thread starter Thread starter dylana407
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Update: my RBTA finally stretches far enough to touch the indo torch. The BTA retracted and didn't stretch as far for a few days until I moved the torch.
 
No negative feedback from the torch at all. The seller told me that the torch stung and killed his acan colony. It was 6"x4". I told him to cut the dying part and save whatever left.
 
I have a rock full of torches and my BTA relocated pretty quickly so my money is on the torch.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new