Bta with mouth wide open

  • Thread starter Thread starter DracoKat
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

DracoKat

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
May 12, 2015
Messages
2,787
Reaction score
2,514
Location
Lawnguyland, NY
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey all- I just got this bta -overnight shipping and it’s mouth is wide open.

Can someone tell me if it will be ok? The tentacles are retracted too

I got another bta and it’s already opened up and mouth slightly open

33E71BBC-F695-4C00-AE6A-33DCFA4944D1.jpeg
 
hey all- I just got this bta -overnight shipping and it’s mouth is wide open.

Can someone tell me if it will be ok? The tentacles are retracted too

I got another bta and it’s already opened up and mouth slightly open

33E71BBC-F695-4C00-AE6A-33DCFA4944D1.jpeg
What are your parameters, lighting, and how olds the tank?
 
tank is a year and half about. I have other BTA's that's doing well for about 10 months.
4-bulb T5's supplemented with SBar Sbreeflite.

Don't know the parameters off hand, but it was tested in range on Sunday
 
tank is a year and half about. I have other BTA's that's doing well for about 10 months.
4-bulb T5's supplemented with SBar Sbreeflite.

Don't know the parameters off hand, but it was tested in range on Sunday
Maybe just stressed out from the move? Give him time and see if he perks up :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new