Bubble Anemone

  • Thread starter Thread starter sonja5670
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

sonja5670

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 29, 2024
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
wisconsin
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What might be wrong with my bubble anemone? I have videos of it moving around just yesterday, trying to find its home.
My hermit (blue legged hermit, small!) did walk over it once that I saw, could that have caused damage and now is dying?
I’m new to all of this but am trying to learn as much as possible.
*i did attach pictures, I hope it worked*

IMG_2091.jpeg IMG_2093.jpeg
 
How old is the tank? I tried a few anemones but never had much luck until my latest tank and letting it mature for at least 2 years before trying again.
 
Upvote 0
I agree with most of the comments. I tried a nem in a young tank and it decayed in 2 weeks, no matter how much flow and light I gave it.
It needs a mature tank. It's not only about chemical parameters, but also bacteria concentration, lifecycle etc.
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new