Bubble bursted

Alfredomeinhardt

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 3, 2021
Messages
198
Reaction score
45
Location
Houston
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had this coral for more than 5 years now.
A few months ago (maybe3-4) it developed a bobble on one side. Today I came back from vacation and the bubble bursted (see the pictures).
Anyone knows the reason and if I should be concerned??

thanks

A96C6D2B-750E-4B14-8DBA-C7AF49048705.jpeg 85431178-FB49-41DE-83BE-F52C0D15B4B5.jpeg 3BF63A01-049A-4EE5-B07D-BACAA3EF47E2.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new