Bubble Coral Vs. Yuma

emerald525

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 5, 2010
Messages
1,020
Reaction score
85
Location
Portland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I caught a quick picture of this before I moved the Yuma over. No corals were harmed in the making of these photos!:bigsmile: Just thought it was pretty cool!



DSC01593ARW.jpg
 
Thanks all and I added it to your thread Ritter!
 
be careful with it, yumas are very sensitive as it is

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2
 
Nice pic. I'm sure the bubble coral would win that one.
 
be careful with it, yumas are very sensitive as it is

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

It wasn't very long that the Yuma was like that and is doing well. I have had this Yuma for over a year and it has sprouted out lots of babies and is very healthy and hearty.

Nice pic. I'm sure the bubble coral would win that one.

I agree my money would be on the bubble coral. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new