Bubble coral!

  • Thread starter Thread starter justjes45
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

justjes45

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 24, 2015
Messages
1,156
Reaction score
543
What state or country do you live in
Vermont
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So... I have an insanely happy bubble coral- it is about the size of a... cantaloupe? Is this possible to frag? Is it "sellable"? I love it, but need to downsize to another rank...
20250830_210442_5DD1E321-8A64-4016-8A41-B458FC6D5734.png
 
Beautiful! That's really awesome. Unfortunately though, bubble corals are very hard to frag. It may be impossible to do without killing it. Can you try to get a picture at night, or while the polyps are closed so we can get a better look at how the skeleton looks?
 
Good idea. When I move it into the next tank, I'm gonna have to shimmy it into a tiny size so that might be a perfect time to take a picture.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new