Bubble in Glass - should I worry?

kitti-fish

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 13, 2024
Messages
461
Reaction score
529
Location
USA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As the title suggest, I noticed a bubble inside the glass. The bubble looks like any air bubble and I didn’t notice it until I tried to pop it away. The glass itself is an inch or so thick and not even a year old and it’s just one bubble. Is this something to keep an eye on? I’ll post pictures once home but thought I’d ask. Return not an option as this was secondhand. Everything else is perfectly fine. Might just be the perfectionist in me.
 
As the title suggest, I noticed a bubble inside the glass. The bubble looks like any air bubble and I didn’t notice it until I tried to pop it away. The glass itself is an inch or so thick and not even a year old and it’s just one bubble. Is this something to keep an eye on? I’ll post pictures once home but thought I’d ask. Return not an option as this was secondhand. Everything else is perfectly fine. Might just be the perfectionist in me.
If the bubble is in the face of a glass pane, and the size of a typical air bubble; it’s almost certainly a manufacturing defect, but shouldn’t be more than a cosmetic issue!
 
As the title suggest, I noticed a bubble inside the glass. The bubble looks like any air bubble and I didn’t notice it until I tried to pop it away. The glass itself is an inch or so thick and not even a year old and it’s just one bubble. Is this something to keep an eye on? I’ll post pictures once home but thought I’d ask. Return not an option as this was secondhand. Everything else is perfectly fine. Might just be the perfectionist in me.
If the bubble is in the face of a glass pane, and the size of a typical air bubble; it’s almost certainly a manufacturing defect, but shouldn’t be more than a cosmetic issue!
It’s in the middle of the glass like right in the middle if you look down the glass side. I’ve never seen anything like it but yes it’s the size of a typical air bubble. It’s the only defect I’ve found.
 
It’s in the middle of the glass like right in the middle if you look down the glass side. I’ve never seen anything like it but yes it’s the size of a typical air bubble. It’s the only defect I’ve found.
I wouldn’t worry about it, you’re likely the only person who even knows it exists!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new