Bubble King Mini 200 Skimmer Never seen water!l

  • Thread starter Thread starter dzones
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dzones

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 21, 2012
Messages
772
Reaction score
331
Location
Jackson, TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Bubble King Mini 200 Protein Skimmer that was purchased and never used. It was placed in storage for about 4 years. The motor fires up perfectly of course.
I know these retail for $1200+ but being that it was in storage I am asking only $850 shipped. I have seen many used ones selling for over $700 so this would be a steal at this price.

This unit is rated for tanks 135-260 gallons.

P7191499.jpg
P7191500.jpg
P7191501.jpg
P7191502.jpg


Item will be foam packed, insured and shipped by UPS Ground to ensure it is packed properly.
 
this skimmer rocks I have the bk mini 180 and I absolutely love mines glws
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new