Bubble King Supermarin 160, new design?

  • Thread starter Thread starter 125mph
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

125mph

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 16, 2016
Messages
868
Reaction score
303
Location
San Diego
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just ordered a Supermarin 160 for my 180gallon light/medium stock tank.

Is the 160 newly redesign? I see it is listed as being redesigned in 2020.. the 160 looks very different then the other models (200, 250, etc).

160:
160.jpg


200:
200.jpg
v
 
My 160 does not have the tubes so maybe thats the new thing
 
What is the water lvl you have it sitting at? And also can you post a picture of the skimate? Just want to see what color the skimmer produces
 
sump is at around 7.8”.

How does the skimmate look? Just emptied it yesterday

IMG_7767.jpeg


What is the water lvl you have it sitting at? And also can you post a picture of the skimate? Just want to see what color the skimmer produces
 
The skimate looks dark to me, hope I can get mine to skim the same
 
I just got a mini bubble king 160. You might be thinking of my version vs yours, the supermarin bubble king 160. Not sure if mine is old but it is still available on royal exclusiv' website.
 
Works very well still.. Very easy to tune. I can get wet skimmate or thicker... I like to go inbetween.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new