• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Bubble King Supermarin 300 Internal w/ RD3 and 1500 pump

ScottW

Manchester United
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I bought this a couple week ago from a local, unfortunately it will not fit in my sump, I am about 3" too small, I had hoped removing the socks would allow it to fit, and it is just short. So I am going to go with a Bubble King 300 External. (I will trade for a BK300 External). It was used right at 3 years, with zero issues. I had it running and it started to pull brown foam in less than 30 minutes. I wish my sump was bigger b/c I don't want to sell it. The External BK300 doesn't have these amazing RD3 pumps which makes me sad.

23.23''wide by 13.78 length.

Pumps will be packed and shipped in a separate container, along with the cup, unless UPS can assure me they have a large enough box with ample amounts of padding to pack it professionally and ensure its safe arrival, this will also give us a warranty/guarantee should anything happen in transit, if they pack it, they pay for damage. But that should't happen anyways.

$1300 Shipped to your door.
$1100 Picked up in person.

Here she is on the ride home.

IMG_4964.jpg

I bought a 50 gallon Rubbermaid as a temp sump b/c I was going to get a sump built, but it just takes up too much room on the 1 place it can sit. So I decided to go 300 External so I only loose a TINY portion of space vs the entire shelf I need for storage and such.

IMG_5045.jpg
IMG_4965.jpg IMG_5046.jpg

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 24 22.4%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 77 72.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.7%
Back