Bubble Magnus G9 too big?

Shawcabelguy

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 16, 2020
Messages
103
Reaction score
44
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had my waterbox 105 gallon running for two months now and I've acquired a bubble magus G9 for cheap and I'm wondering if it will be too big for my aquarium
It says it's rated for a tank of 200/400 gal but I can't find much info about it it must be fairly old I'm not sure. Any info would help should I replace it try and trade it out just run it and see how it does

Screenshot_20220909-105217_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20220909-105223_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20220909-105235_Chrome.jpg
 
It might be able to work with some modifications but that ultimately might be more hassel and money than its worth since it might still skim inconsistently due to your tank being unable to produce enough organics to make it run well.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new