bubble magnus miniQ skimmer

Item Price
45
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

xiaoyuliang

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 21, 2022
Messages
225
Reaction score
89
Location
Houston
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to sell two bubble magus miniQ skimmers, neawly sealed. Perfect for nano tanks up to 20 gal.
52 each shipped or local pickup at Houston for 45

IMG_4753.jpg IMG_4752.jpg
 
Looking to sell two bubble magus miniQ skimmers, neawly sealed. Perfect for nano tanks up to 20 gal.
52 each shipped or local pickup at Houston for 45

IMG_4753.jpg IMG_4752.jpg
I'm interested in one skimmer, still available?
 
Still available?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 9.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new