• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Bubble magus 7 skimmer

Item Price
$120
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Rookie2reef

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 18, 2014
Messages
530
Reaction score
74
Location
Queens
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Bubble magus skimmer fs $120
Used will clean then take pics

Screenshot_20231104_155130_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20231104_155121_Chrome.jpg
 
All cleaned
 

Attachments

  • 20231120_204927.jpg
    20231120_204927.jpg
    205.3 KB · Views: 79
Can you take measurements of the base of the skimmer? My sump is tight with a RO 150Int. By the measurements online it shouldn’t even fit. I have like 6.75” maybe a hair over that. Wondering if the measurements online take into account air silencers or not??
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new