Bubble Magus C5.5 CO2 Recirculating Lid

snyderman99

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 30, 2025
Messages
102
Reaction score
18
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone!

I just got into CO2 scrubbing to help keep my pH up and noticed that I go through the media fast. I was wondering if anyone 3D designed a recirculating lid for this model protein skimmer.

Thank you!

Andrew

www.bubble-magus.com/productinfo.aspx?id=494
 
Have you checked the 3D printed archives?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new