Bubble Magus C5 Extreme or A5?

Cookiesreef26

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 19, 2024
Messages
23
Reaction score
9
Location
leicester
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I'm looking to buy a protein skimmer and I'd like a bit of advice as to which one to go for between the Bubble Magnus Curve 5 extreme and the A5.

If anyone could give their experiences with them or and differences they know of that would be great.

So far all I can really seem to find is the C5 is AC and the A5 is DC - seems to be only a 3W difference in power consumption.

Am I also right in saying the A5 doesn't come with a controller? If so, is the controller worth it?

Thanks
 
the A5 uses a DC pump and doesn't come with a controller, while the C5 is AC and may offer a controller option. The A5 is also slightly more powerful, though the power consumption difference is minimal. The controller, if available, is worth considering for its ability to fine-tune the skimmer's performance, potentially improving skimmate and overall efficiency
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new