Bubble Magus Curve 5 (Like New) - SOLD

Item Price
$95
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

drblank1

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 25, 2020
Messages
341
Reaction score
160
Location
Cincinnati
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Only used 2 days. Like brand new. Comes in original packaging.

$95

Local pickup only - Cincinnati/Dayton Area
Skimmer.jpg
Skimmer Boxed.jpg
 
If you want to ship at some point I'd be interested
 
PM your zip code and I'll look into the cost and let you know total with shipping (UPS Ground).
 
I guess it goes without saying, send me your address too. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new