Bubble Magus Curve 7 for new 180g

  • Thread starter Thread starter loops123
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

loops123

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 14, 2024
Messages
52
Reaction score
18
Location
South africa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all,

Looking for a skimmer for new 180g tank.
I found a 2nd hand deal on a Curve 7, do you think that will be okay to start off with, or am I going to be a couple months in needing to upgrade?

I'm taking things really slow, not expecting to add tons of fish anytime soon.

Thanks!
 
It should supposedly work for up to 240 gallon tank. I use a curve 5 on my tank, I'm very happy with its performance, its a good skimmer.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 30.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 17 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new