• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Bubble Magus Doser OR Grotech TEC 4 Doser

  • Thread starter Thread starter tapout
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

tapout

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 3, 2009
Messages
397
Reaction score
35
Location
las cruces NM
What state or country do you live in
New Mexico
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have either a bubble magus doser OR a grotech TEC 4 doser for sale.

I won the grotech TEC 4 at macna this year.
this exact package
http://www.grotech-aquarientechnik.de/product_info.php/info/p422_The-small-TEC-4-package.html

I already have a bubble magus doser and have no use for 2 dosers. so one is for sale whichever someone would like.

Price on the used bubble magus is 260 shipped. Price on the new grotech TEC 4 doser is 600 shipped for the package or 550 shipped for the doser.

Please PM with any questions, thanks.
 
Would be up for trading the bubble magus for le: z&ps, chalices, or sps as well.
 
Still have the bubble magus doser? Does it have the bracket or anything else for it?

Thanks
 
Here are pictures of the dosers, on the bubble magus I noticed one of plastic tips of the 3rd pump is missing. I only dose 2 part and didnt notice until now, I can buy a new pump for the plastic tip for 24.99 on most marine supply sites or take it for 210 shipped 260 otherwise. The bubble magus doser is just the doser that's all while the grotech package is pictured.



IMG_1376.jpg




IMG_1377.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new