Bubble magus dosing conformation?

Reefltx

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, I just got my bubble magus bm T01 dosing pump in today and the settings are alittle confusing because its a lot diff from my other dosing pump, which can be set to dose at a certain time and amount down to secs. So, lets say I want to dose 60ml on pump 1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Reefltx

Reefltx

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oops, didn't realized the thread was made up while I was on my phone and didn't get a chance to finish.

Anyways, someone please confirm I've set the dosing correctly. I'm dosing just alk & cal., 60ml of each per day.

Here's my settings ..
Pump 1 - ml/DAY "P1:0060", CYCL/DAY "P1 12", START "00:00"
Pump 2 - ml/Day "P2:0060", CYCL/DAY "P2 12", START "01:05"

My understanding is that the BM automatically adjust to dose 5ml x 12 times per day every 2hrs? Hopefully it's not 60ml every 2hrs. :squigglemouth:

impur

GO DUCKS!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes your settings should dose a total of 60mL per day and will be done so over 12 seperate doses. Keep in mind your settings will have the unit dosing both alk and calcium at the same time for some of them, so i would advise you to have the outputs away from one another to avoid any precipitation.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Reefltx

Reefltx

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes your settings should dose a total of 60mL per day and will be done so over 12 seperate doses. Keep in mind your settings will have the unit dosing both alk and calcium at the same time for some of them, so i would advise you to have the outputs away from one another to avoid any precipitation.

But, the start time are an hour a part?

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 12 8.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 48 34.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 45 32.4%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 32 23.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.4%
Back