Bubble Magus Fleece Roller Filter ARF-1

reefmaster70

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 24, 2025
Messages
999
Reaction score
474
Location
SW Wisconsin
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hey all, I just got a really good deal on a Bubble Magus Fleece Roller (BUBBLE MAGUS AUTO Filter Roller ARF-1). the problem is, it has a UK plug in with it. I am assuming that the plug in is still a step down AC to DC type of plug in? What would I need to be able to use this in the US? I assume just a regular 120vac to DC converter plug. I am attaching a photo of the current UK plug. Hope someone here can help me out.
plug in.jpg
 
Check the voltage/amps rating and get another with similar values off amazon. You should be fine
 
It's a 12v DC PSU, I don't recall the amps though.

Most PSUs these days support 110-230V AC, it should be written on it.
If it does, a simple adapter for the plug will be enough, otherwise - source a new PSU that works on 110V AC and match the same spec (you are more than likely already have one laying around the house).
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new