Sep 5, 2022 #1 Amstar Well-Known Member View Badges R2R App User Joined May 9, 2020 Messages 828 Reaction score 483 Location Dayton What state or country do you live in Ohio Rating - 100% 3 0 0 Where can I find a lid for a bubble magus curve 5 elite protein skimmer? No idea where or what I did with mine
Where can I find a lid for a bubble magus curve 5 elite protein skimmer? No idea where or what I did with mine
Sep 6, 2022 #2 blaxsun 10K Club member View Badges Hospitality Award My Tank Thread My Aquarium Showcase Joined Dec 15, 2020 Messages 26,700 Reaction score 29,860 Location The Abyss Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I would contact Bubble Magus directly. If you can't get it directly through them they should be able to provide a list of retailers that can.
I would contact Bubble Magus directly. If you can't get it directly through them they should be able to provide a list of retailers that can.