Bubble Magus Roller users, I've got a question.

vtecintegra

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Recently bought a couple of filter rolls for my medium filter roller. It seems like the micron level of these recent rolls is dramatically smaller. They are only handling roughly half the flow before over flowing.

Has anyone noticed the same, or is it just me?

SPR1968

No, it wasn’t expensive dear....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can’t answer the specific question, but I can bump the thread to see if we can get you some help

HJ99

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Recently bought a couple of filter rolls for my medium filter roller. It seems like the micron level of these recent rolls is dramatically smaller. They are only handling roughly half the flow before over flowing.

Has anyone noticed the same, or is it just me?
You are correct, not you. I have the same unit. I don't have issue with overflowing but they are definitely different from the original that came with the unit. They are finer micron and not as large a roll. My original lasted two months. I replaced it on Sunday and it's already burned through a good third of the roll...maybe half. Sure as heck not lasting two months this trip. I bought a half dozen of the rolls because they were hard to find at the time. I'm hoping for an alternative. I also saw this being discussed somewhere else.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 19 30.2%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 52 82.5%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 10 15.9%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.8%
Back