• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Bubble Magus T11 Dosing Pump

Item Price
180
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

JMMJ13902

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 21, 2012
Messages
1,215
Reaction score
459
Location
Wichita, KS
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
New Bubble Magus T11 Dosing pump. Acquired this through a whole tank purchase hence don’t have a need for it. I opened box to check to ensure it’s working but put back after tested it.

$180 shipped

F9F40945-B2F5-49E1-A75A-400E24A87254.jpeg 0B4CA88F-F9CA-44D1-9345-18D133EC1D3D.jpeg 8569891B-1103-48C4-9693-E9E30229CA58.jpeg 87E674AB-20A9-4A16-A554-5FEC79FE8472.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new