Bubble magus t11-t12 noise!!!

larryhaynes

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 12, 2013
Messages
109
Reaction score
6
Location
santa barbara, ca.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all, does anyone out there have any experience with these dosing pumps? I know that this model is relatively new, and I have never used dosing pumps before!! Question is I set up my master unit about a month ago for a B and C they seemed a little loud then but I wasn't too worried about it because they were doing their job last night I set up my 4 pump slave unit and they are even louder pump number seven is extremely loud and grindy sounding it doesn't sound right so question is does anyone have any experience with these pumps and should I be concerned with my slave I am dosing red sea coral color ABCD So I'm not extremely concerned at the moment but should I be any advice from experienced users will be appreciated
 
Here is the setup

image.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new