Bubble tip anemone and splitting

mr.lordacan

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 28, 2022
Messages
205
Reaction score
98
Location
florence
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, don’t mind the GHA, it’s an ongoing battle lol.
I got a bta in December 2022 and was lucky that it stayed where I placed it. However, you can tell by the photos it’s gotten quite large. I’m growing concerned about its proximity to my bubble coral and wondering at what point they tend to split or if it’s got more growing to do before it’s reaches the point of splitting. Obviously there’s no exact answer here, but wondering what others experiences have been with these anemones. It’s getting quite close and wondering if I need to move the bubble coral?

thanks in advance for any thoughts/input!

IMG_7168.jpeg IMG_7166.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new