Bubble tip anemone id

Alejandro Villalpando

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 26, 2018
Messages
27
Reaction score
4
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can anyone tell me what kind of bubble tip this is. Also what should I feed it and how many times

20200126_140957.jpg 20200126_140954.jpg
 
Yes, rainbow BTA. You don't have to feed it at all, but if you want to I typically suggest just once a week. I like feeding small chunks of wild salmon (smaller than a pencil eraser) or frozen mysis that's been thawed.
 
Yes, rainbow BTA. You don't have to feed it at all, but if you want to I typically suggest just once a week. I like feeding small chunks of wild salmon (smaller than a pencil eraser) or frozen mysis that's been thawed.

how come you don't have to feed it?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new