Bubble Tip Anemone - Is it Healthy? (Pics attached)

2sethpatrick

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 12, 2021
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Denver, CO
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, first post on here! Just added a BTA to my 32 gallon bio cube, has been up several months and levels are good. He closes up at night and comes out during the light hours. He won’t take food after 7 days, but looks healthy. Thoughts?
image.jpg
image.jpg
 
Hey everyone, first post on here! Just added a BTA to my 32 gallon bio cube, has been up several months and levels are good. He closes up at night and comes out during the light hours. He won’t take food after 7 days, but looks healthy. Thoughts?
image.jpg
image.jpg
Looks sort of bleached to me. I've read that BTAs not taking food is usually a bad sign, my BTA also took food a few days after adding to my tank. I'll let others chime in to help, cause I have never dealt with an anemone that won't eat before.
 
Looks sort of bleached to me. I've read that BTAs not taking food is usually a bad sign, my BTA also took food a few days after adding to my tank. I'll let others chime in to help, cause I have never dealt with an anemone that won't eat before.
Thanks for the advice, really appreciate it
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new