Bubble Tip Anemone Show Off / Eye Candy Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Invert
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
20191015_132104.jpg
 
Started with one beginning of February and last night we got our 5th one. Now they are crowded so I’m expecting one or more to go for a walk.
A7D901B8-C7D3-4B0D-A6C1-B3D3BE8AF71C.jpeg
 
Downsized due to medical reasons recently so got rid of most of my nems but I did hang on to a couple. Here's hoping for some more splits. No filter, just some adjustments to reduce the blue a bit in pro mode on the S10+.

PSX_20191109_124650.jpg 20190914_154649.jpg 20190828_160451.jpg
 
Not a Bta, but here's my LTA, Thelma. ;Happy
She's in a 40g qt waiting out the 76 days. 1 more month to go..
20191110_142708.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new