Bubble Tip Anemone Show Off / Eye Candy Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Invert
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Here is my new nem, a little bleached but seems to be doing good so far.
IMG_1529-2.jpg
 
hey guys , sick thread ! anyone know what kind of anemone would host best with premium snowflakes ? love the nem shots!!
 
I just picked this one up at an LFS in Flint, MI, last week. Didn't see it the first time as it was hiding under a shelf next to a rock. When I went back to the store the 2nd time around, I saw this orange BTA with a green base and knew that it was special. The green base is hidden under all the extended bubble tips.

CR-BTA.jpg
 
Here are two of my babies. The third pic is when I first got the Flamethrower Anemone. The second is how it looked a couple weeks ago. "They" look different now. :)

The first pic is just a neon pink rbta I found at a lfs here.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1536.jpg
    IMG_1536.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 622
  • 2011-07-30%2016_52_50.jpg
    2011-07-30%2016_52_50.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 599
  • 060.jpg
    060.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 711
I love the lemondrop! I have the flamethrower in my reef but my clown system will be getting a lemon drop when that gets setup...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 19.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 34 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 15 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new