Bubble Tip Anemone Show Off / Eye Candy Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Invert
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I will be bringing 1 sunburst to the CFM in orlando this weekend :)
 
my nems

rainbow is called a candy corn, its a little bleached from shipment but its eating and healthy. supposed to have some wicked colors.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0744.jpg
    IMG_0744.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 1,043
  • fireanemone.jpg
    fireanemone.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 879
  • clownbubble.jpg
    clownbubble.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 830
  • rosengreengalaxy.jpg
    rosengreengalaxy.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 874
  • rainbow.jpg
    rainbow.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 934
The purple tipped bta are far and away better looking then any others.
I have a rainbow with purple tips.......like the yellow tipped ones also.
Even the green purple tips are sweet.
 
I'm giving you guys a heads up that as soon as I get 25 posts, I will be posting a split of my "Hello Nasty" flame/ five color anenome in the livestock for sale section. So be on the look out, I am not going to post a price but it will be on the high end of the spectrum so the mods don't get upset with me. So start saving.;)

As for calling it a five color, it has, yellow,orange,rose, green, purple hue in leds, and offten gets white speckles when she feels like it.
 
2 rainbows of mine

$(KGrHqMOKpIE24rQeCkZBN6Ce6WBGw~~_12.jpg

Both of these are pictures from when I purchased them.
$(KGrHqEOKj8E3E5tt9hTBN6CfPsJzw~~_12.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • $(KGrHqYOKo8E24Wth,GNBN6Cf!NFw!~~_12.jpg
    $(KGrHqYOKo8E24Wth,GNBN6Cf!NFw!~~_12.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 695

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new