Bubble Tip Anemone Show Off / Eye Candy Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Invert
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
My Colo sunburst. It went through a rough patch but now it's looking pretty good again.
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1392512791333.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1392512791333.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 606
I want in

A fool knows you can't touch the stars, but a wise man still reaches.
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1392513310546.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1392513310546.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 614
Where can I go to get a good selection of different colors of these babies? I love these the most out of all the nems I own.
 
photo.jpg


My flame tip and inferno bubble tips, just got them today, sorry picture is upside down, don't know why it uploads that way.

photo.jpg
 
What Sponsor or online sales site, has the best reputation that sales quality Anemones plus ships overnite to Alabama, I'm looking for BTA's other than RBTA"S I have plenty of RBTA's
 
Last edited:
It was this color 4 month ago.

For some reason the color change to this.
It has been three month already. It still eating the same amount.
image.jpg
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 463

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new