Bubble Tip Anemone Show Off / Eye Candy Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Invert
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417731958.393520.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417731971.326160.jpg
 
My first top down pic of the rainbow .. Now I know why the vendors do this! So much nicer!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418444224.670375.jpg
 
Here is my rainbow , when i got it from LFS they told me its a Rose bubble tip but it turn out to be rainbow over time .

Before
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1418620400.140350.jpg


NOW
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1418620418.103399.jpg

ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1418620431.374637.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new