Bubble Tip Anemone Show Off / Eye Candy Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Invert
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
2b76368aae05ac84c698a10e91010331.jpg


Beautiful nem tank!!!
 
Looks happy.
Keep an eye on him for week.
They move a lot
I plan on it! I have my power heads covered so he can't get sucked into one. Also is it true your not suppose to feed them for a week after you get one? Also any tips on how to pair them with clowns?
 
I plan on it! I have my power heads covered so he can't get sucked into one. Also is it true your not suppose to feed them for a week after you get one? Also any tips on how to pair them with clowns?
Start slowly feed him once in two weeks.most people they dont evrn feed them,and don't feed him anything bigger than his mouth. If u feed him much they can change they're color to white or even split...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new