Bubble Tip Anemone Show Off / Eye Candy Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Invert
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
acan010.jpg
Is the one in the center a BTA or LTA ?
 
Great looking Anemones everyone.
I have picked up a Green and a Purple will be arriving this week.
I will post pictures as soon as they settle in.
 
Since I started this Thread,
I should at least post a picture.

I just pick up this little one,
Sorry for the fuzzy picture,
The anemone is sitting in a Tupperware Container.

100_3185.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 30.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new